Exterior House And Store Painting In Los Angeles
Before you decide to hire the least expensive painter you can find for your exterior painting, or to do it yourself, here are important points to consider that suggest the lowest price may not be the best value:
1. Painting can be hazardous work, whether it’s working on a ladder or dealing with solvents and dust. Choosing whether the job warrants scaffolding, ladder, or a mechanical lift is a matter of experience. Hiring The Ultimate Handyman means you don’t have to worry about these problems.
2. If your home or business was built before 1978, it may have been painted with lead-based paint, which can cause serious health effects when it s scraped or sanded as preparation for repainting. Our crew will take appropriate steps to protect you. All painting contractors are required to furnish EPA-produced pamphlets to their residential customers before they begin a job that involves disturbing lead-based paint in or on a residence. If they don’t do it, fire them immediately and call us. The Ultimate Handyman’s painting crew understands and follows EPA recommendations to the letter.
3. Getting the surface properly prepared makes all the difference. We know the value of preparation and we do it right.
4. Paint choices today are more complicated than just oil or latex; we know what doesn’t work, what does, and how to use it right.
5. Hiring The Ultimate Handyman painting crew means you don’t have to deal with paint residues and other leftovers. Our professionals know how to handle hazardous wastes carefully.
6. We are happy to paint your house plaid if you so desire.